Welcome to Global Hugs!
Coaching, mentoring and training for business, career, relationships, health and wealth
We're passionate about helping you to reach your potential and achieve your goals.
Professional sports people would not dream of working without a coach ... it is essential to improve their performance because they know the coach will push them to give that bit extra which makes the difference. In business, it is no different. Top leaders attribute their success in business and life to working with a coach.
Benefits of working with a coach and mentor:
- Get from where you are now to where you want to be much quicker.
- Achieve greater business success.
- Learn from other people's experiences and don't make the same mistakes.
- Achieve work / life balance and grow all areas of your life.
- Enjoy fulfilling relationships at work and home.
- Discover what you want in life and find your purpose.
- Get the job of your dreams.
- Improve your speaking skills.
- Increase your self confidence and self-esteem.
- Let go of past hurts.
- Achieve spiritual fulfilment.
- Condition yourself for success.
- Create a life of abundance and live your dreams.
- Experience enormous levels of joy and happiness.
Our team works with Executives, Entrepreneurs, Professionals, Teams and Individuals.
We offer you time to understand your needs and a friendly, approachable and professional service to meet your outcomes.
We genuinely care and want to make a difference.
We look forward to helping you.
To take you or your business to the next level, contact us to find out how Global Hugs can help.
For a more personal approach, ring Debra on 0781 555 5050
View our Testimonials page to find out what other people think about our services
"I would like to thank you very much for my personal coaching session. You came highly recommended, but I thought your fee seemed a bit high for a few hours. How wrong I was, it has been extremely worthwhile and very cost effective. I came to you because I had different goals in my head that did not stack up. After the first session things started to fall into place, and by the third session I had short, mid and long term goals in writing, even a list of holidays planned for the next 12 years. Like all very good professionals Debra's relaxed manner somehow made me do the work. The real test is – would I recommend her. The answer is she should be nationalised, everyone should be made to use her services. Thank you again."
Brent Stevenson (Brent Stevenson Memorials, Six generations of Craftsmen since 1883)